Interspecies telepathy for all
One of the things that has been highlighted during the months of Corona virus lockdown is how much better the natural world fares when humans get out of the way for a while. It has been a joy to hear the birds rejoicing in the cleaner air, the insects humming, and even the trees and plants seem to have been happier.
It is my dearest, most heartfelt wish that the human species could remember that they are an intrinsic part of the natural world, as much an ‘animal’ of this planet as are the lions, the elephants, the dogs, the squirrels… and every other sentient being that lives on Earth.
This is why I am so excited by the rise in the interest in animal communication. I believe it has the potential to shift consciousness and profoundly change the way we, humans, live in the world.
I believe we were not always so disconnected from the animal and plant world. I believe that this disconnection is a relatively recent thing of the past 3000 or so years. As humans, we have existed in a form similar to the form we now take for about 200,000 years and I believe that for most of those millennia, we used our natural ability to communicate telepathically with other species and so lived alongside these other creatures in harmony. This is how our ancestors knew which plants could be used to heal which sicknesses – because the plants told them. And many indigenous cultures still do communicate with, and have a reverence for the natural world, for example the native Americans and the Aborigines of Australia, as well as tribes in Africa and South America.
Telepathic communication with animals is not only possible, it is a dormant ability that we are all born with but humans have forgotten how to use it. Although I also suspect that in some respects, this ‘forgetting’ has been deliberate and convenient. Because if we knew for sure that animals felt exactly the same emotions as we did; if we knew they felt sadness and joy, hurt, trauma and pain, and if we knew they had hopes and dreams just like us, then we could not so easily use them like the chattel that we have been. We could not keep them in the concentration camps we call intensive or factory farming. We could not torture them for pharmaceutical development or for the cosmetic industry. We could not keep them prisoners in zoos or cages or aquariums for our entertainment. We can only carry out these horrors because we can tell ourselves that animals do not feel or think like humans. We tell ourselves that the earth and everything on it is here for our convenience to use and abuse as we see fit.
FINDING OUR WAY BACK
This is why I believe the rise in interest in telepathic animal communication is so desperately important. The more people who really communicate with animals; who listen to their concerns and understand their feelings, then the more the consciousness of humanity will awaken and shift. And the species that will benefit most from this shift is us, the humans. And if we do not, then we will continue to get sicker in every way. We will continue to see pandemics run rampant through our populations, pandemics of obesity, depression, diabetes, cancers, dementia, viruses… and more. These conditions are symptoms of our disconnection from the natural world and its rhythms. They will not be resolved until we remember who we really are, until we reconnect back to our natural selves, and end the senseless consumerism that is seeing us destroy our planetary home.
As a species, we are lost. The natural world can help us find our way out of this mess, if we are willing to listen. Are you willing to listen? Want to give it a try?
Here are some simple steps:
1. First remember to always always always speak to animals from your heart - this is communication between souls, between equals.
2. Be still in your mind. Take some time to quieten the mind by closing your eyes and taking some slow deep breaths.
3. Bring the animal you wish to communicate with to mind. Feel your heart fill with love for the animal. In your mind, repeat, 'I love you' and imagine your love flowing from you in a beam of light and filling their heart, surrounding their whole body in your love.
4. Ask if they would be willing to communicate with you (be understanding if they say 'now's not a good time, I'm hunting, maybe later...' or similar)
5. If they're willing to chat, ask what you want to know. If you're practising as a beginner, start with simple questions like 'what's your favourite toy?', or 'what do you like to do for fun?', 'what's your favourite food?'
6. Let images, thoughts, knowings, physical sensations come to your mind and body.
7. Don't dismiss anything. Choose to believe a communication took place.
8. Thank the animal for communicating and send them a loving 'goodbye for now' thought. Most of all, send the animal your love and respect.
If you've never tried this before, do not be disheartened if it doesn't seem to work. Just like any muscle, your telepathic muscle needs practise and training. You would not expect to go to the gym for the first time and do 20 repetitions of a heavy weight, no, you build up your muscle strength with regular practise, patience and persistence,
Lots of love, Zoë xx
PS I am offering guidance and healing sessions over Skype/Zoom/Facetime/BOTIM etc. - get in touch if you'd like to book an appointment! Just click here. For Dubai clients, I've found that Teamviewer and ToTok also work very well.
PPS To add names to my free, distant healing group, go to my Facebook page here www.facebook.com/zoehendersonhealer
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Intuitive healer, horse whisperer and animal communicator who works with the angels to offer healing and guidance to all beings.