In a few days, I am teaching a workshop in Dubai on attracting authentic love with the help of the angelic realm. I'm really excited because I love introducing people to their angels. I personally work with the angels every day, they are by my side in all my healing and intuitive work, telling me what my client most needs to know and most needs to heal. Sometimes people are not ready to hear what the angels have to tell them and so they will 'forget' that part of our conversation. Happily though, most people who turn up for a healing are ready to shift and transform something in their lives, otherwise they would not have found their way to me.
When someone is ready for that profound shift, the healing can seem miraculous. These situations are as wonderful for me as the healer as they are for my client. Such 'miracles' are more common than you might think! I am constantly getting confirmation through these 'miracle' healings that we, the beings that live here on the Earth plane, are so much more complex and magical and powerful than we give ourselves credit for. So many of us feel powerless, trapped, blocked, stuck, vulnerable, etc, when in fact we are limitless beings with dormant abilities that most of us cannot even begin to imagine. If only we could readily tap into our unlimited potential! And let go of the false belief that we cannot do, have or be whatever we truly want. What are the limiting beliefs that are holding you back? Chances are that some of them are running so deep in the background of your 'operating software' (ie childhood programming, cultural programming, ancestral programming...) that you're not even aware of them. This is the problem. You can't clean up the 'dirt' that you cannot see!
So how do you find this 'dirt'? You start by looking at what is showing up in your life - are you always struggling to pay the bills? Do you have a string of broken relationships? Have you never found a job you love? Are you forever engaged in some kind of conflict, be it a fight with your siblings, the authorities, the neighbours... every situation or pattern in your life is there because it is reflecting something within you, a belief or programme that 'pulls' these situations and people to you. What to do?
1. Notice it! For example, 'I've noticed that I always end up in a job where I end up doing more than my fair share - others take advantage of me.'
2. Investigate it! For example, 'why do I let others take advantage of me like this? It makes me feel so resentful, it's not fair, why don't other people pull their weight? Why is everything left to me to sort out?'
3. Identify your limiting beliefs! For example, 'other people take advantage of me', 'I'm the only one who cares enough to do the job properly', 'other people are lazy'...
4. Ask yourself how it helps you to believe these things! For example, 'if other people are lazy it means I am not lazy, therefore I can think of myself as hard-working, competent, dependable, reliable, efficient...'
5. Delve deeper: Why is this something you might need to believe? 'Because if I am competent and dependable, etc, then people will value me, will depend on me, will need me... and so I will feel like I am valuable and worthy.'
6. Spin it to find the hidden bottom belief! For example, if someone works harder than others in order to feel valued and needed - the underlying limiting belief is that they are not valuable or worthy because they need to continually prove it to themselves and others over and over again. Anyone who truly understands their divinity and value does not need to prove it.
7. Dig it up! For example, see if you can recall the first time you felt not enough, or not as valuable or worthy as someone else. Perhaps you were compared to others when you were a child 'if only you were more like your sister/your cousin/the child next door/ the child on television...' If you are a woman, you may be carrying the cultural programming of society that would have us believe that females are lesser, inferior. This stuff is insidious, subliminal and relentless.
8. Offer yourself an alternative: 'Perhaps I can now release the hidden subconscious belief that I am not enough and, with the help of the Creator Of All That is I can know that I am always enough, I am worthy, I am unconditionally loved by God...' To help shift some of these old beliefs, you can also try doing one of my meditations, which are freely available on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/zoehendersonhealer
Let me know how you go! Any insights, revelations or epiphanies? I'd love to hear about them if you wanted to post a comment.
Lots of love, Zoë xx
PS I am offering guidance and healing sessions over Skype/Zoom/Facetime/BOTIM etc. - get in touch if you'd like to book an appointment! Just click here. For Dubai clients, I've found that Teamviewer and ToTok also work very well.
PPS To add names to my free, distant healing group, go to my Facebook page here www.facebook.com/zoehendersonhealer
Intuitive healer, horse whisperer and animal communicator who works with the angels to offer healing and guidance to all beings.